The Center for Eurasian Cooperation and Development (CESIR) is an integrative organization that is operational within Eurasia. The Center’s main line of business is focused on investment and economic trade cooperation among the countries of Eurasia.
CESIR is involved in the implementation of business programs, social projects aimed at popularizing the Russian and Asian cultures, organization of business, industrial, and educational trips to Asian-Pacific countries.
The Center for Eurasian Cooperation and Development
- helps Russian export-oriented enterprises to enter the markets of the countries of Eurasia.
- Also, it provides comprehensive support for foreign companies entering the Russian market;
- it is working on the organization of company representation, their legal backing and documentation, as well as GR support.
- It assists in attracting investment for projects, securing partnerships;
- providing expert advice.
- It also organizes business talks and negotiations.
CESIR is a partnership with the business community, business circles and government representatives of Russia, India, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, China and other countries of the Eurasian continent.